Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GOMLP
    Participant

Can I assume that the more conditional items one has on the form the slower it becomes to load!

I have not necessarily a form, but a page to show different paper types depicted on different packaging items, the images are HTML elements and have a condition to be displayed by various “Select” list menus.

I’m wondering if there is a better way to do this, maybe with some coding and “if – statements” if possible.

Movie file attached of what I’m trying to work on…. Movie too large, a pic instead…lol

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by GOMLP. Reason: file size too large... poop! lol
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

GOMLP
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I sent you an eMail with the information you had requested along with a log-in username and password, if you need any further assistance please let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy