Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MediPr
    Participant

Hi, Basicly the title explains my two issues well.

1) The form is activated, and the shortcode added to a page, but when I load the page nothing shows. I have played around with all javascript settings and CSS settings. However, nothing solved it.

2) When I assign a field on my form as “required” an asterisk shows, but disappears after a short while as shown here: http://dl.medi-paper.com/13ce41403c2d

I think there must be some sort of conflict or setting which is not right
    I run WordPress with Enfold, both completely up to date.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MediPr
    Participant

Hi, sorry for my late reply. The issue has been resolved; it was due to a conflict with another plugin.

One question: can we remove the ‘back buttons’? To avoid people press the wrong button and the data is lost?

Also, during testing one of my colleagues noticed the following (Samsung phone, using the Samsung built-in browser – Chrome, Android 7.0)

Upon Ajax: “There was a problem, Ajax error” –> resolution: we switched off Ajax
    Without using Ajax: tried to ‘submit’ but was redirected back to the first page WITHOUT an actual submission ( Chrome, Android 7.0)

When the same person used a different browser (Chrome on Windows 10), the submission was okay without any further issues.

What could be causing this issue on mobile?

The form is tested and working well on:
    iOS Safari
    iOS Chrome
    MacOS Safari
    MacOs Chrome

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy