Forms disappeared from front end

Home Forums Quform WordPress Forms disappeared from front end

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rayrobson
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a couple of forms appearing on different pages in a wordpress site that have disappeared in the last few days.

Try try to find the problem, I’ve restored a previous version from before the problem, switched to a default theme, deactivated in turn each of the plugins but still the same problem.

If I’m logged in to the back end, “Edit the form” appears on the form page, but no form.

If I look at the console, there are no script errors but 14 messages of the type:

[DOM] Input elements should have autocomplete attributes (suggested: autocomplete='given-name', confirm at https://goo.gl/6KgkJg) 
    	<input class="iphorm-element-text  iphorm_1_1" id="iphorm_1_1_5ab269fb026ec" type="text" name="iphorm_1_1"  value="" style='padding: 10px;width: 100%;' />

Any idea what I can do next?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy