Full Screen Video

Home Forums Storm WordPress Full Screen Video

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tommy72060
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to create links for Full Screen video. The only way it seems to work without having any page/menu overlay is to create an “INTRO” page then choose background video as the link – which I have done.

The problem arises when the video opens (from Youtube) as a full screen background, and yet it does not auto play no matter how I set the options. Also, a “play” arrow appears in the center of the screen but it doesn’t work when you mouse-over/click on it.

Here is the page with vid links:
    http://tommyofetish.com/video/

Any ideas?

thx!

tommy72060
    Participant

I believe I’ve got the video running now. New problem is at Appearance -> Theme Options -> Backgrounds -> Background Image Groups… I have a group called “FrontSlideTemp” that I use for my opening. There are 45 files in there and I’ve tried to load more but I keep getting an error message which says:
    “An error occurred uploading the file. You may find more information in the browser console.”

Is there a maximum amount of files that can go in an image group or something else keeping me from uploading anything else to that group..

thx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tommy72060
    Participant

Hi Ally, I’ve written to info@themecatcher.net but haven’t heard back as yet. I did the WP update hoping that would make things work. Unfortunately I’m still unable to add any more files to :

Appearance -> Theme Options -> Backgrounds -> Background Image Groups… I have a group called “FrontSlide” that I use for my opening. There are 45 files in there and I’ve tried to load more but I keep getting an error message which says:
    “An error occurred uploading the file. You may find more information in the browser console.”

thx
    Thomas

tommy72060
    Participant

Hi Alley.. still no word from them (above). Any ideas????

thx!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy