- March 28, 2014 at 12:10 am #9351
Which version of Galleria is included with the template? I tried to update to the newest version of Galleria, using the documentation provided by them, and couldn’t get it to work.
ThanksMarch 31, 2014 at 1:30 pm #9381
AllySupport StaffApril 4, 2014 at 3:54 pm #9446
Thanks. I tried it but still couldn’t get it to work, either using the “normal” method from the original theme or with the “new” method they (Galleria) describe in their support documentation.
Unfortunately, I haven’t had a lot of time to play with it, so it’s possible I’m doing something wrong. I’m just not sure what.
Thanks again.April 7, 2014 at 9:33 am #9465
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 31 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 50 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster21 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.021 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 24 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt43 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox21 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 24 minutes ago