Getting submission error

Home Forums Quform WordPress Getting submission error

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    xadam123
    Participant

I just moved my test site to my live site and now the contact form isnt working, can somebody please help me fix this asap.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

xadam123
    Participant

I’ve had this problem before and nothing fixed it. last time you went on the account and did it but now that the site transfered to the live site its not working again. here is a screen shot of my settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xadam123
    Participant

Can this be rushed or something. Im sorry but my site is live, need help quicky. The first post didnt work.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xadam123
    Participant

do you know how to fix this?

xadam123
    Participant

I called GoDaddy but he couldnt help so i uninstalled the plugin and that didnt work. I ended up copying everything from that page and pasting it on a new one and for some reason that worked. So its working now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy