Having issues with CSS with Premium Theme and the QuForm -preview vs actual page

Home Forums Quform WordPress Having issues with CSS with Premium Theme and the QuForm -preview vs actual page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eroberts1979
    Participant

I am a little rusty when it comes to CSS – I have a client that wants to have in depth “request proposal” forms. For the most part the standard Quform looks to be working well. But when you get into sections that have longer text titles/descriptions it starts to get a bit jumbled.

I looked into the advanced settings tab where it goes into CSS but I am not quite understanding what it is asking.

I have included a screenshot of the Quform “preview” versus how it is actually showing up once embedded on a page in the theme.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

eroberts1979
    Participant

Thank you for the follow up. The CSS code you provided definitely helped but it is still not ideal. Here is a link to the proposal request form:

http://roberts-hosting.com/plusgroupus/disability-insurance-proposal-request/

The places the client is having an issue with are the sections of text that appear to be bunched up – i.e. under “Medical Information” – the section that reads, ” Has there been a weight change of more than 10 lbs in the last year?” – is there a way to change that to be on “one” line and the multiple choice options appear below on the next line?

Another example: under the “Please check all that apply:” the check boxes appear on the same line, how do we move it below the “title” question line?

Hopefully this makes sense. Please contact me if you need more information and I thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
    Eric R.

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Ally.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy