Hello I want to know how to print a single entry

Home Forums Quform WordPress Hello I want to know how to print a single entry

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ArtimisK
    Participant

I have made a long formular for my school application and I want to know if it is possible to print it as a pdf or as a word document. Thanks in advance

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ArtimisK
    Participant

Can I customize what I print I mean I don’t want to print all the things like ip referal link etc.

ArtimisK
    Participant

I want to hide some data from here: Post Page Id, Ip address etc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ArtimisK
    Participant

Hello I get this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘&’, expecting ‘]’ in /home/artimiskrasniqi1/public_html/akademiaora.com/wp-content/themes/liridon/functions.php on line 22

Do you know why

Because I dont know coding

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

ygz82
    Participant

i have the same problem
    its not logical not to have an option to print entries from Quform
    anyway i want to solve my problem, so i tried the above function, but nothing changes,

help me please!!

Ally
    Support Staff

sbalazadeh
    Participant

Hi can u paste for print full code version ?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy