Help needed…

Home Forums Quform WordPress Help needed…

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    movisart
    Participant

Unable to reproduce this form,

marcacao

is it possible with quform? 1 field with initial address, 1 field with final address, up to 23 waypoints all with google maps address autocomplete api and a google map with the route of the addresses entered 1 field that saves the time and km needed for the whole trip ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

movisart
    Participant

I needed to disable the plugin becouse it make some incopatibility with other plugins.

movisart
    Participant

when you are available send me message so i can activate to you see what i’m talking about.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

movisart
    Participant

You can access the quform that i’m working on, but i’m trying implement DistanceMatrixService but i’m not make it.

marcacao

This can be coded by the html field on quform? Javascript or JQuery?
    If need to use a external .php, i’ve created a plugin to do almost of the costumes but for this i don’t know how to start can you give any clue… ;).

Ally
    Support Staff

movisart
    Participant

Ok. Thanks anyway 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy