Hosting Quform files on separate server

Home Forums Quform PHP Hosting Quform files on separate server

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a client who can not host the Quform files along with the rest of the site and forms we have built for them. Is it possible to still use Quform when the Quform files are hosted on a server separate from the forms it’s processing? I tried simply adding an absolute link to the form’s action command and the required CSS and JS files. But I am receiving “An Ajax Error Occured” message upon submission. The data is actually going through, as I successfully receive email notifications with the submitted data, but neither the same-page form validation nor success message will appear. I’m assuming if it’s possible to do, I need to set some more absolute links within the Quform files, but I’m not sure where that would be.

Thanks for any assistance.

Further, after some research, I think this might come down to a cross domain ajax request issue, but since I’m not a programmer, I can’t be certain. But, again, any input is appreciated.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy