How to activate javascript errormessages on ipad/iphone/mobile?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to activate javascript errormessages on ipad/iphone/mobile?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MikeySmith
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am using quform for quite a while now and I had several cases, where customers called me and thought that they had send me a message. I did my research and found out that they actually had NOT. They were using IPads and did not fill in a mandatory field. After pressing the “submit” they did NOT notice the error messages within the form and thought everything was fine….

Now I would love to activate the official iphone/ipad error-message javascript-way, BUT i cannot find a checkbox “show error-messages via javascript on ipads” in quform.

Am I missing something, or does it not exist?
    How do I activate javascript-errormessages for quform?

Kind regards
    Mikey

MikeySmith
    Participant

Hi guys,

maybe I need to clarify my question.

My question is:
    HOW do I get quform to trigger an Javascript “Alert” (by using the alert function) if there has been an error in the form?

Even better:
    Is there a way to also show the error-messages in that alert box?

Kind regards
    Mikey

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy