- December 1, 2017 at 11:28 am #23281
I found out how to add custom classes to elements but the problem is that these classes are overwitten by quform classes. The class that i added is .uk-input and as you can see in the screenshot it dont applies.
Is there any workaround for this? or can i disable Quforms css styling so i can you use only my classes?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 5, 2017 at 4:36 pm #23342
AllySupport StaffDecember 7, 2017 at 1:58 pm #23370
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- drewman1970 on How to Email Verify 2.022 hours, 23 minutes ago
- MoritzK on Trigger Validation befor uploading Files1 day, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Radio Buttons Image1 day, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Add to Calendar in notice email1 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on Teams 12 hours of real time1 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on How to Email Verify 2.01 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working1 day, 2 hours ago
- Ally on Multi step form back to top1 day, 5 hours ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top1 day, 5 hours ago
- mfalraii on Teams 12 hours of real time1 day, 15 hours ago
- Google Analytics Event by prvidojam15 hours, 41 minutes ago
- how disable some time interval from time field by dennis17 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Fields are missing in Email message by cidcom23 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Modify Upload to make a new folder per Upload by MoritzK1 day, 1 hour ago
- Radio Buttons Image by bruellerwerbung1 day, 1 hour ago
- Add to Calendar in notice email by paulleaf1 day, 2 hours ago
- Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working by preyes249731 day, 2 hours ago
- How to Email Verify 2.0 by drewman197022 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Multi step form back to top by paulleaf1 day, 5 hours ago
- Need help with column structure form by transam2 days, 5 hours ago