- December 1, 2017 at 11:28 am #23281
I found out how to add custom classes to elements but the problem is that these classes are overwitten by quform classes. The class that i added is .uk-input and as you can see in the screenshot it dont applies.
Is there any workaround for this? or can i disable Quforms css styling so i can you use only my classes?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 5, 2017 at 4:36 pm #23342
AllySupport StaffDecember 7, 2017 at 1:58 pm #23370
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DinosMa on Various errors in the form11 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Default value2 days, 10 hours ago
- Ally on If / then custom support2 days, 10 hours ago
- Ally on Customize layout of submitted form (admin side)2 days, 10 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter4 days, 22 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter4 days, 23 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation1 week ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form1 week ago
- Various errors in the form by DinosMa11 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Create a Link from Numbers entered into Text Area by walterwhitejr1 day, 9 hours ago
- No Formatting and added fields and button that aren't suppose to be there. by ftlamont2 days, 18 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw3 days, 2 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 days, 6 hours ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi73 days, 17 hours ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice4 days, 22 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz6 days, 13 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock1 week ago
- Radio buttons with a picture hover? by Gennaro1 week, 1 day ago