How to better integrate quform with pdf delivery

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to better integrate quform with pdf delivery

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fohlhorst
    Participant

hi, I must say that I absolutely love quform, it is a great product!

However, as a newbie to buddy press/word press I am at a loss on how to make things work how I want – here is the work flow that I would like to happen

1) I create a blog post and at the end of the blog post is a link to download a PDF

2) when the user clicks on the link to the pdf, a quform is launched that the user must fill out – once the user hits submit, the pdf form is emailed to them

That is the basic idea – however, I do not know how to make the form point at the correct pdf – it seems that I must create a new form for each and every pdf I want to send – there must be someway to “parse” the pdf file location into the form?

Now, if I want to actually make it work the way I desire – it would go something like this –
    a writer creates a blog post. – the writer can then select a form which would be filled out by the reader, when the reader fills out the form and hits submit, a pdf link is provided to to them.

Behind the scenes the submit button would launch another plugin “pdf stamper”, which would handle watermarking and securing the pdf, and then sending the link to the reader

Any tips on where / how I should look into making any of this work. – anyone want to help me out, I can pay a few bucks to make this work via PayPal
    Thank

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bcaskanette
    Participant

Hello I have used your coding for adding a PDF attachment to an auto reply and it works great. I am trying now to add this ability to multiple forms. I’ve tried to use the same coding for a different form number but it will not let me declare the “function my_attach_autoreply_file(PHPMailer $mailer, $form, $attachments)” function twice.

Can you let me know how to do this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Ally.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy