How to copy value from date field to another one | Date/time validation

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to copy value from date field to another one | Date/time validation

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WWiiRR
    Participant

Hi!
    I built a form where I have 2 fields ” date” and 2 fields ” time”. I need to do two things.

1) After selecting the first field date->iphorm_1_2, I would like to dynamically copied that date to the field of second date -> iphorm_1_4.

2) I need to create a validation time. I created on the basis of one the post from the forum validation of date (the second “date” can’t be earlier). However I would like to do this on a rule of verification that the 2 “date/time” is not earlier then 1 “date/time” (or only to compare fields of “time”).

I would be very grateful for your help!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

WWiiRR
    Participant

Great, everything is working fine.
    But in form editor, after adding an HTML element, it disappeared… Is this a bug?

I’ve another problem. I would like to field ’email’ was read only (locked against editing). I found that code:
    $('.iphorm_1_14').attr('readonly', true);
    I don’t have any idea to add this code to existing HTML (bug above)… šŸ™

I hope this is my last problem šŸ˜‰

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

WWiiRR
    Participant

The problem was on my side. I coped with it and now everything is ok. Thank you so much for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. Ā© 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy