How to deactivate "Sundays" in Calendar Quform?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to deactivate "Sundays" in Calendar Quform?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rezo
    Participant

Hello Support-Team!

Is it possible to deactivate sundays in calendar? Purpose: the people can select a date and time in my calendar to send a request for a event. But we have no events on Sundays. So it must be impossible to select Sundays from calendar.

I hope you can understand, what I mean and can help me.
    Thanks a lot
    Rezo

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rezo
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    thanks for reply.
    Unfortunately i cannot see Custom CSS & JS here https://trike.wptheme.ch/wp-admin/admin.php?page=iphorm_settings. There is no settings for css & js. May be I have to edit css/js from FTP?

Best regrads
    Rezo

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rezo
    Participant

Hey Ally,
    cool, it really works. Thanks a lot!

Next question: how can I use this trick for several forms? I use 4 quforms on same site. They all must have this function. Could you help me?

Best regards
    Rezo

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Ally.
    rezo
    Participant

Hi Ally!
    REALLY GREAT, it works very fine, thanks a lot!

May I ask you something else: is it possible or may be do you have a guide to deactivate all days/months/years in the past? I’d like to show my clients only actually dates or future dates.

Thank you very much
    Rezo

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy