how to edit submitted form data

Home Forums Quform WordPress how to edit submitted form data

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ams13
    Participant

Hi

I wanted to know how to edit the form data. Sometimes, the user makes a mistake on the form entry and we need to change or even delete certain inputted data. I cant seem to figure out how to edit the form data on qform.

Please assist as this is important feature we require. It is too much effort to change it directly on the database each time using phpmyadmin

Thanks

p.s. we purchased 3 extra licenses last week – total 4 on board 🙂

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by ams13.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ams13
    Participant

Hi

You have a great plugin but this feature is high priority for your customers. I already have4 licenses with you. I have seen a similar question on how to edit form data 10 months ago too so I am hoping the next major update is very soon and has this feature. Upcoming form plugin developers like formcraft already have the edit form data field feature already so its time qform catches up soon; otherwise, we will have to move all our forms onto a different plugin for future projects if editing via phpadmin takes too much time. Currently, we only have 1 site that uses formcraft.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Ams

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ams13
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for working hard on this. I look forward to seeing the editing entries as this is very important feature for any data entry form plugin. Good luck.

Kind Regards,

Ams

Venom
    Participant

Hi,

It would be great if the plugin supports entry editing, any good news?

Regards

Venom

Ally
    Support Staff

RobertKn
    Participant

Hi !

How far ist the feature editing entries grown …..
    is it ready to come out in the next time ?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy