How to format form data sent in email notification

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to format form data sent in email notification

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jcallery89
    Participant

How would I format the form data that is sent via the email notification?

For example, I would like to make the font size smaller, and allow for more width for the Label field so that it doesn’t wrap to a new line.

The reason this is important is because the person who will be receiving the email notification will need to quickly print the form and place it in a binder. The font size and label wrapping is causing the email to extend to over 5 pages, so I’d like to format it in any way possible to try and reduce the size. I’ve attached a screenshot so you can see what the email looks like when it comes in.

Would I have to use the “Customize Email Content” in HTML format and use some span classes or something? Or is this something I can quickly modify within php or one of the css files?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jcallery89
    Participant

Any advice on this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jcallery89
    Participant

Aaaaand you’re the best.

Just to clarify, if I just wanted to change the format for ALL email notifications, can I just edit the email-html.php CSS without having to create that custom php file?

Regardless, thanks Ally!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jcallery89
    Participant

Ahh, you’re awesome. Thank you for the quick responses. Love this plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy