How To Move the Form and Form Entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress How To Move the Form and Form Entries

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joeyrebar
    Participant

Hi.

I want to move a form and the form entries to another website. I was able to export the form and import it to the new site. However, I was only able to export the entries as a csv file. I don’t see where I can import the csv file to the form on the new website.

Can you help?

THX
    Joe

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

franknstein
    Participant

Hello TC support
    I wanted to transfer my quform forms plus the form data to a new blank site and followed the intructions above. The old site had quform 1.7.5, and as I didn’t save this version of quform, I installed 1.7.10 on the new site.
    My forms are there, but the form names are missing. Also, editing the forms brings up the error message “The form with that ID does not exist, go back to the form list.”, although the IDs that are displayed in the according column in the Quform form list are existing in the DB.
    I had to rename the tables from wp2_iphorm_xxxx to gowp_iphorm_xxxx because my DB prefix changed on the new site. DB character set is the same, but the collation differs. It’s uft8_general_ci in the old DB, and utf8mb4_ in the new DB. As those collations only differ in the way they sort, I can’t think of the collations being the root cause for my issue. BTW: I changed the collation testwise, but the problem stayed.
    The new site is running on WP 4.6.1 and PHP 7.0, the old site is running on WP 4.4.5 and PHP 5.x
    Thanks for your help.
    Best regards
    Frank

franknstein
    Participant

I sorted the problem by using the Import / Export functionality, that is implemented in the recent versions of Quform. That worked perfect!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy