I can't see labels on my final design

Home Forums Quform WordPress I can't see labels on my final design

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    burgmestre
    Participant

Hi,

Recently I migrated to Quform V.2, and I don’t know why labels of the fields don’t appear on the final design of my form (they only appear on the preview).
    I have tried to change the color of the label, also the location, but I don’t know where the error is.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

burgmestre
    Participant

I attach two pictures to illustrate the problem: the first one is editing the form, where you can see on the preview the labels, and the other the final design, what the final user see, where labels have disappeared.

Hope you can help me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

burgmestre
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I’ve tried all of this and nothing happens. There is no error in Server Compatibility.

The page is https://lamostraigualada.cat/professionals/actuar-a-la-fira/inscripcio-companyies-2019/ .

What can I do?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

burgmestre
    Participant

Thank you very much! Solved!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy