- February 25, 2013 at 8:54 am #3095
I have some problems with the page tabs on the kontakt.html under internet explorer.
Every other browser shows them correctly only the so hated IE does not.
Mini menu does not work as well.
After all I don´t know what I did wrong but I most likely did ;o)
ANy help would be highly appreciated.
You can find the site here:
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:28 am #3098
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:03 pm #3099
Thanks alot for your fast reply!
That solved the problem, great help and very short responsetime!
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:10 pm #3101
Almost there ;o)
I encountered another little problem with IE and the theme.
With the compatibility mode being turned off I can´t see the logo, with the compatibility mode enabled I can see the logo but on the kontakt.html the content is out of position.
Any idea what I messed up here?
Thank you once more,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm #3104
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 2:25 pm #3106
That sounds good to me so I will stay tuned ;o)February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm #3110
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 7:50 am #3113
Morning Allan, morning Ally!
I copied the two lines to styles.css and the logo still isn`t there same when I copy them to ie7.css.
With compatibility mode enabled the tabs appear, disappear in a second and only come back when you have like a mouseover!?
So after all so far no improvement but I put all my trust in you 😉February 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm #3126
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:39 pm #3133
Just to get you right:
i remove the .tab-content one on the kontakt.html and have to add the line in the styles.css at the end. Right?
If right it didn´t help.
I will find a workaround for the tabs but I need the logo to show up and the social, Spreche and mail widget to work.
I sort of hate the Internet Explorer for always pi%%ing me off, sorry for that.
I actually don´t want to rebuild it all step by step so I wonder if you might find a solution.
I´m sorry to bother you all the time.
MichaelFebruary 26, 2013 at 2:41 pm #3134
I rebuilded the site completely from the original theme and everything works fine now.
Sorry for all the trouble and thank you anyway.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DinosMa on Various errors in the form19 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Ally on Default value2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on If / then custom support2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on Customize layout of submitted form (admin side)2 days, 18 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 6 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 7 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation1 week ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form1 week ago
- Avoid sending form by hitting return key by jbYES3 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Various errors in the form by DinosMa19 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Create a Link from Numbers entered into Text Area by walterwhitejr1 day, 17 hours ago
- No Formatting and added fields and button that aren't suppose to be there. by ftlamont3 days, 2 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw3 days, 10 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 days, 14 hours ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi74 days ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice5 days, 6 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz6 days, 21 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock1 week ago