- February 25, 2013 at 8:54 am #3095
I have some problems with the page tabs on the kontakt.html under internet explorer.
Every other browser shows them correctly only the so hated IE does not.
Mini menu does not work as well.
After all I don´t know what I did wrong but I most likely did ;o)
ANy help would be highly appreciated.
You can find the site here:
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:28 am #3098
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:03 pm #3099
Thanks alot for your fast reply!
That solved the problem, great help and very short responsetime!
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:10 pm #3101
Almost there ;o)
I encountered another little problem with IE and the theme.
With the compatibility mode being turned off I can´t see the logo, with the compatibility mode enabled I can see the logo but on the kontakt.html the content is out of position.
Any idea what I messed up here?
Thank you once more,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm #3104
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 2:25 pm #3106
That sounds good to me so I will stay tuned ;o)February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm #3110
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 7:50 am #3113
Morning Allan, morning Ally!
I copied the two lines to styles.css and the logo still isn`t there same when I copy them to ie7.css.
With compatibility mode enabled the tabs appear, disappear in a second and only come back when you have like a mouseover!?
So after all so far no improvement but I put all my trust in you 😉February 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm #3126
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:39 pm #3133
Just to get you right:
i remove the .tab-content one on the kontakt.html and have to add the line in the styles.css at the end. Right?
If right it didn´t help.
I will find a workaround for the tabs but I need the logo to show up and the social, Spreche and mail widget to work.
I sort of hate the Internet Explorer for always pi%%ing me off, sorry for that.
I actually don´t want to rebuild it all step by step so I wonder if you might find a solution.
I´m sorry to bother you all the time.
MichaelFebruary 26, 2013 at 2:41 pm #3134
I rebuilded the site completely from the original theme and everything works fine now.
Sorry for all the trouble and thank you anyway.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields11 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder11 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout13 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility16 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations16 hours, 35 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 2 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 6 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 11 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 14 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied11 hours, 58 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 3 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 9 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 18 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 18 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 23 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 2 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 3 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 7 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 11 hours ago