- February 25, 2013 at 8:54 am #3095
I have some problems with the page tabs on the kontakt.html under internet explorer.
Every other browser shows them correctly only the so hated IE does not.
Mini menu does not work as well.
After all I don´t know what I did wrong but I most likely did ;o)
ANy help would be highly appreciated.
You can find the site here:
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:28 am #3098
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:03 pm #3099
Thanks alot for your fast reply!
That solved the problem, great help and very short responsetime!
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:10 pm #3101
Almost there ;o)
I encountered another little problem with IE and the theme.
With the compatibility mode being turned off I can´t see the logo, with the compatibility mode enabled I can see the logo but on the kontakt.html the content is out of position.
Any idea what I messed up here?
Thank you once more,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm #3104
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 2:25 pm #3106
That sounds good to me so I will stay tuned ;o)February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm #3110
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 7:50 am #3113
Morning Allan, morning Ally!
I copied the two lines to styles.css and the logo still isn`t there same when I copy them to ie7.css.
With compatibility mode enabled the tabs appear, disappear in a second and only come back when you have like a mouseover!?
So after all so far no improvement but I put all my trust in you 😉February 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm #3126
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:39 pm #3133
Just to get you right:
i remove the .tab-content one on the kontakt.html and have to add the line in the styles.css at the end. Right?
If right it didn´t help.
I will find a workaround for the tabs but I need the logo to show up and the social, Spreche and mail widget to work.
I sort of hate the Internet Explorer for always pi%%ing me off, sorry for that.
I actually don´t want to rebuild it all step by step so I wonder if you might find a solution.
I´m sorry to bother you all the time.
MichaelFebruary 26, 2013 at 2:41 pm #3134
I rebuilded the site completely from the original theme and everything works fine now.
Sorry for all the trouble and thank you anyway.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Populate form fields from URL parameters2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } error3 hours, 1 minute ago
- Ally on Signature JS file missing3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Ally on File Upload (File – Photo Chooser) Doesn't work in Android Cordova App7 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Allan on How to change the Hovering effect of featured images.7 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Ally on Remove IP address7 hours, 58 minutes ago
- email@example.com on Remove IP address8 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on Forms disappeared from front end9 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Ally on Remove IP address9 hours, 49 minutes ago
- DuaneC on Conditional Recipients options9 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Move Lightbox by cityscoop4 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } error by Copperleaf3 hours, 1 minute ago
- Signature JS file missing by jdreznes3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- How to change the Hovering effect of featured images. by akhl7 hours, 52 minutes ago
- File Upload (File – Photo Chooser) Doesn't work in Android Cordova App by adil347 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Populate form fields from URL parameters by airweb72 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Forms disappeared from front end by rayrobson9 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Remove IP address by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 58 minutes ago
- margin-bottom: 20px; between .input fields by tjg13 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Font color. by Robix13 hours, 35 minutes ago