- February 25, 2013 at 8:54 am #3095
I have some problems with the page tabs on the kontakt.html under internet explorer.
Every other browser shows them correctly only the so hated IE does not.
Mini menu does not work as well.
After all I don´t know what I did wrong but I most likely did ;o)
ANy help would be highly appreciated.
You can find the site here:
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:28 am #3098
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:03 pm #3099
Thanks alot for your fast reply!
That solved the problem, great help and very short responsetime!
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:10 pm #3101
Almost there ;o)
I encountered another little problem with IE and the theme.
With the compatibility mode being turned off I can´t see the logo, with the compatibility mode enabled I can see the logo but on the kontakt.html the content is out of position.
Any idea what I messed up here?
Thank you once more,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm #3104
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 2:25 pm #3106
That sounds good to me so I will stay tuned ;o)February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm #3110
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 7:50 am #3113
Morning Allan, morning Ally!
I copied the two lines to styles.css and the logo still isn`t there same when I copy them to ie7.css.
With compatibility mode enabled the tabs appear, disappear in a second and only come back when you have like a mouseover!?
So after all so far no improvement but I put all my trust in you 😉February 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm #3126
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:39 pm #3133
Just to get you right:
i remove the .tab-content one on the kontakt.html and have to add the line in the styles.css at the end. Right?
If right it didn´t help.
I will find a workaround for the tabs but I need the logo to show up and the social, Spreche and mail widget to work.
I sort of hate the Internet Explorer for always pi%%ing me off, sorry for that.
I actually don´t want to rebuild it all step by step so I wonder if you might find a solution.
I´m sorry to bother you all the time.
MichaelFebruary 26, 2013 at 2:41 pm #3134
I rebuilded the site completely from the original theme and everything works fine now.
Sorry for all the trouble and thank you anyway.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 47 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster21 hours ago
- Ally on New Update 2.021 hours, 1 minute ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 21 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt39 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox21 hours, 1 minute ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 21 minutes ago