- February 25, 2013 at 8:54 am #3095
I have some problems with the page tabs on the kontakt.html under internet explorer.
Every other browser shows them correctly only the so hated IE does not.
Mini menu does not work as well.
After all I don´t know what I did wrong but I most likely did ;o)
ANy help would be highly appreciated.
You can find the site here:
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 9:28 am #3098
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:03 pm #3099
Thanks alot for your fast reply!
That solved the problem, great help and very short responsetime!
Thanks in advance,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:10 pm #3101
Almost there ;o)
I encountered another little problem with IE and the theme.
With the compatibility mode being turned off I can´t see the logo, with the compatibility mode enabled I can see the logo but on the kontakt.html the content is out of position.
Any idea what I messed up here?
Thank you once more,
MichaelFebruary 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm #3104
AllySupport StaffFebruary 25, 2013 at 2:25 pm #3106
That sounds good to me so I will stay tuned ;o)February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm #3110
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 7:50 am #3113
Morning Allan, morning Ally!
I copied the two lines to styles.css and the logo still isn`t there same when I copy them to ie7.css.
With compatibility mode enabled the tabs appear, disappear in a second and only come back when you have like a mouseover!?
So after all so far no improvement but I put all my trust in you 😉February 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm #3126
AllanSupport StaffFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:39 pm #3133
Just to get you right:
i remove the .tab-content one on the kontakt.html and have to add the line in the styles.css at the end. Right?
If right it didn´t help.
I will find a workaround for the tabs but I need the logo to show up and the social, Spreche and mail widget to work.
I sort of hate the Internet Explorer for always pi%%ing me off, sorry for that.
I actually don´t want to rebuild it all step by step so I wonder if you might find a solution.
I´m sorry to bother you all the time.
MichaelFebruary 26, 2013 at 2:41 pm #3134
I rebuilded the site completely from the original theme and everything works fine now.
Sorry for all the trouble and thank you anyway.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Blank Edit Form Page in Admin2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Ally on Where to activate/set reply-to2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't change or modify "Notification" od "Confirmation"2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on Form is not showing on the screen2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Ally on Using multiple recipients in Quform 2.0.1 appears to conflict with Post SMTP2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on quform2 bug after update – date field & blank form edit5 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Ally on Quform 2.0.1 date format and date picker issue5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Ally on Inability to correct missing data in form submission in Quform 25 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Ally on Qform no funciona en tema Avada5 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on prepopulate fields7 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Way to see entries In table format with columns and rows. by arpit.v3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Check Box Output Printing Bullet Symbol and missing notification email by arpit.v3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ajax Error for File field when the form is submitted by manesvenom5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Custom Column Widths by bobmc23 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Change submit button color by masterblaster1 day, 5 hours ago
- Popup not popping :( by bruno.isakovic1 day, 12 hours ago
- Tabs not working in Settings section after updating to WP 4.9 by newbie20041 day, 2 hours ago
- Styling date and time picker by bruno.isakovic1 day, 15 hours ago
- Date field not exporting to MySQL by jkortum1 day, 16 hours ago
- Error saving the form Ajax error by raeshantael1 day, 20 hours ago