Images and conditional logic

Home Forums Quform WordPress Images and conditional logic

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brabox
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to make the following (see attachment).

As my example shows:
    I would like to display images with the “Multiple Choice Field” (or whatever field will work) and through conditional logic, display the other images or (group) depending on the selection.

What i want to accomplish:
    I want to display the 4 services my website provides. I am trying to make a “filter” style so client can narrow down the options, depending on size, weight, price etc.. each “filter” would be narrowing down the service type.

Is there any way, through CSS or other type to add a picture above each “multiple select” choice?
    Can the image be the “selector” instead of the word?

Please let me know if someone else has tried and accomplished this, if not, please let me know what are my options.

Thank you,

Marco

Edit:

I have found this link https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/customization/multiplechoice-and-checkbox-option-images. I think this is exactly what i want.

I will try this out and respond.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    brabox
    Participant

You can ignore this post. The link i found was exactly what i needed.

Thank you,

Marco

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy