- September 10, 2017 at 6:07 am #21834
it seems that Qform is since 2.0 incompatible with Mailster. (https://mailster.co/)
i mean that when mailster is activated, qform can’t send any mail.
form are validated and recorded in backoffice, but are not send.
can you help?
it makes me crazy.September 11, 2017 at 10:52 am #21840
I Use WP_SMTP_MAIL for all my forms.September 11, 2017 at 9:38 pm #21859
AllySupport StaffSeptember 16, 2017 at 5:14 pm #21969
samsabParticipantSeptember 19, 2017 at 3:07 pm #22038
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 44 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster20 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.020 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 19 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt37 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox20 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 19 minutes ago