Inline spacing issues

Home Forums Quform WordPress Inline spacing issues

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alpinewav
    Participant

http://epestmgmt.com/epest-management

I’m trying to make this just a single line form, but the column spacing is off and the width of the form boxes is too wide. The form box widths are 220px and they really only need to be around 180px wide.

I’m just trying to have a single line like the form at Orkin.com (see attached)

not concerned with styling at the moment just the layout.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

alpinewav
    Participant

Didn’t exactly work as expected. Submit is still a second line. It would be nice to get it all in one line across.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

alpinewav
    Participant

I can assure you that A: I can read, and B: the setting is to the left as instructed. It still is not working correctly.

Additionally in Chrome, there seems to be some icon image (__lpform_iphorm_1_6_55e489f31ba95_icon) appearing to the far left of the form.

Attachments:
    alpinewav
    Participant

Kinda left me hanging here guys. Still not working 100%. It still wasn’t working after the last post so I added “display: inline;” to the group wrapper which sort of solved it on chrome but not FF.

I just can’t believe that it is this difficult to get such a simple form to be inline. Is it a limitation of the plugin or the theme?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by alpinewav.
    Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy