Integrations

Home Forums Quform WordPress Integrations

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    danilocpaiva
    Participant

Hello guys, i need a huge help here:

This client needs to integrate the contact forms in the website with 2 diferent systems they already use (and paid for) for e-mail marketing.

One of them is an automation marketing system called e-goi (https://www.e-goi.pt/) and it works just like other more famous, like Mailchimp and others..

And the other system is a local one used for some employees to contact the website users.

This second system company gave me the codes to integrate their system to each contact form on the website.

Codes just like this:

<form method=’post’ action=’http://theirdomain.com.br/api/set/something/newsomething&#8217; name=’form_something’>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”idempreendimento” id=”idempreendimento” value=”14″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”acao” id=”acao” value=”cadastrar_interessado_hotsite” />
    <input type=”text” name=”documento” id=”documento”>
    <input type=”text” name=”nome” id=”nome”>
    <input type=”text” name=”email” id=”email”>
    <input type=”text” name=”telefone” id=”telefone”>
    <input type=”text” name=”data_nasc” id=”data_nasc”>
    </form>

So..here are the 2 huge helps i need:

1- Where do i insert this code to integrate the forms with their System?

2- How can i integrate both (the codes and the E-goi) using your forms?

Please.. i know this is a very specific need.. but i have no idea what to do and i know you guys can save me.

Thanks a lot !

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy