Intermittent not saving to "post to other script"

Home Forums Quform WordPress Intermittent not saving to "post to other script"

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    damsel
    Participant

Hi!
    I am having intermittent problems with “mytheme_post_to_another_script” I am not convinced that it’s a problem with Quform, so my question is this:
    Is there an easy way I can have Quform resubmit an entry through the “mytheme_post_to_another_script” process. Since the problem only happens from time to time, it would be nice to just have an easy way to accomplish resubmitting (without generating it again in the quform database). Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

damsel
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to request this feature. We need to be able to resubmit entries that did not come over properly. Or I guess we could tackle it from another angle which is to wait for the other script to run and then get a confirmation back before saying the form was submitted properly. One or the other.

Actually it’s preferable that quform wait for the other script to run, but I don’t think that’s going to be possible (?) What should we do? We are continuing to have this problem, it’s intermittent and very frustrating.

And no there are no errors anywhere, not in the receiving application either. We have slow site issues at times and this tends to be when we see it.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy