Issues after a major update

Home Forums Storm WordPress Issues after a major update

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    phoclab
    Participant

Recently I’ve operated a major update to my site: Storm 1.1.2 –> 1.2.4 | WordPress 3.5.2 –> 4.1
    The process itself went smooth and without errors, but now I notice a couple of issues that weren’t present before.
    The first one is that now I can’t visualize the whole pages of the site on mobile devices, but just the upper left part of it. I know that Storm is not optimized for mobile, but before the update I was able at least to see the entire page fitted in every kind of mobile device’s display (and the navigation required just some zooming to select the menus). This is a dramatic setback and I’d like to know if is it possible to restore the previous visualization style.
    The second issue is that if I run a validation test of a page like http://www.phoclab.com/wp/photoblog/ on the W3C Markup Validation Service site, I get a lot of errors. Is it a critical factor for navigation quality of my site or SEO ranking? If so, can I improve this aspect?
    Thank you for your kind support

Best regards
    Claudio

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

phoclab
    Participant

Thank you Ally,

The problem was caused by the “Ultimate Social Media Icons and Share Plugin”. Considering that the same plug-in is also generating HTML errors, I’m going to uninstall it (even if I really don’t know if there’s a decent one…).
    Thanks again

Claudio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy