Jquery not pulling Unique Ids

Home Forums Quform WordPress Jquery not pulling Unique Ids

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brabox
    Participant

Hello,

I am not sure if this is possible or not but i am trying to to use Quform with a simple code made in JS.

The idea is to make a “calculator” that shows the results on the fly, no need to redirect to another page.

The HTML and JS calculator you can view here -> http://naturalcoder.com/

What i did was to make the quform front end with those 3 elements, Quantity, Weight and Weight (lbs or Kgs).

I then added a HTML element on quform and added the RESULT (where it displays the result) in there.

Then included the separate JS file in the header.php.

In the JS file i got the Unique IDs of each element and pasted in the correct place ->

<script>
                           function storageFee () {
                    var qnt = document.getElementByname('.iphorm_24_3').value;
                    var weight = document.getElementByname('.iphorm_24_4').value;
                    var unit = document.getElementByname('.iphorm_24_5').value;
                    var storageTotal = 0 .toFixed(2);
                    var storageMessage;

if(qnt * weight == 0) { // if quantity or weight is equal to 0
                            storageMessage = " * Todos os campos precisam ser preenchidos! *";
                            storageTotal = 0;

} else if (qnt < 0 || weight < 0) { // if quantity or weight is negative
                            storageMessage = " * Apenas valores positivos são aceitos *";
                            storageTotal = 0;

} else if ((qnt % 1) > 0) { // if quantity is float
                            storageMessage = " * Quantidade de caixas deve ser número inteiro *";
                            storageTotal = 0;

} else if (qnt * weight > 0) { // if quantity and weight is positive
                            storageMessage = " * Valor por mês para itens recebidos no mesmo dia *";

if (unit == 'lbs') { // if unit is pounds

if (qnt * weight >= 20) { // if total weight is over 20 pounds
                                    storageTotal = (qnt * weight) * 0.50;

} else { // if total weight is under 20 pounds
                                    storageTotal = 10.00;

}

} else if (unit == 'kgs') { // if unit is kilos

if (qnt * (weight * 2.20462) >= 20) { // if total weight is over 20 pounds
                                    storageTotal = (qnt * (weight * 2.20462)) * 0.50;

} else { // if total weight is under 20 pounds
                                    storageTotal = 10.00;

}
                            }

}

storageTotal = storageTotal.toFixed(2).toString().replace(/\B(?=(\d{3})+(?!\d))/g, ",");
                    storageMessage = storageMessage.toString();
                    document.getElementByid('storageTotal').innerHTML = "Total = $" + storageTotal;
                    document.getElementByid('storageMessage').innerHTML = storageMessage;
                }
    </script>

As you can see in the biggining -> var qnt = document.getElementByname(‘.iphorm_24_3’).value;
    var weight = document.getElementByname(‘.iphorm_24_4’).value;
    var unit = document.getElementByname(‘.iphorm_24_5’).value;

But i guess the values are not pulling.

Is this possible to accomplish?

Thank you,
    Marco

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy