Jupiter Theme

Home Forums Quform WordPress Jupiter Theme

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dnf67
    Participant

I have purchased multiple Quforms, and very much like the plugin. I recently installed it on a website I am building and while the form appeared to work, it disabled both the mobile menu of the site and the embedded Google map. I checked with the theme designer ARTBEES here on Envato about the issue and they found a javascript conflict. Their resolution was to disable plugins and re-activate them one at a time. I went the other direction and disabled the newest installed QUFORM and everything went back to working OK. That means I now have to use another plugin which does work with the theme and save this install for another client down the road. I prefer working with one form program, and if I could, it would surely be yours, but in this case, it is not possible.

I tell you this in the hopes that perhaps you and they will have a conversation. I am sending them a similar note. Since you are both sold on Envato and both are one of the most popular downloads in your categories, it only makes sense that you both should do what you can to work together well. Their theme has sold over 11,000 installs and QUFORM has sold over 12,000 units.

Their theme can be found at http://themeforest.net/item/jupiter-multipurpose-responsive-theme/5177775

Thanks so much.

Daniel

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

serchromo
    Participant

i have the same problem with the same theme any solution?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jraman
    Participant

+1 for an issue with the Jupiter theme and Quform plugin.

Any progress Ally?

Ally
    Support Staff

mike93
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have the same problem on my website. I can provide a copy of the theme if you’d like? Production website is running Jupiter 4.0.6.1 and Dev website is running Jupiter 4.3.2 (most recent). Both have the same issue with quform activated : mobile menu not working.

Awaiting news, thanks a lot in advance !

Mike

mike93
    Participant

New hint, Ally : the issue seems to be located inside jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack – once I get this file out, mobile menu starts working.

M.

Ally
    Support Staff

mike93
    Participant

this solution works, thanks a lot!
    M.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy