Captcha problem

Home Forums Quform WordPress Captcha problem

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mag07
    Participant

Hello, the build in captcha on my site stopped working all of a sudden – tried recaptcha, and that works fine, however I prefer the one included with Quform as it’s easy to decipher unlike Recaptcha.

I searched on the forums and saw another user had a similar problem just few days back.

I’d be grateful for some advice.

Enabled debugging in wp-config, and I do have few errors related to WP Super Cache that I don’t use anymore – so looking into that, is it possible it’s causing some conflicts?

I’m on php 5.3.

Anyhow, any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Btw – I mentioned that before but it keeps on happening – upon logging in, I go straight to the WP backend of your site and the visit site link does not work, I have to manually enter the address again after logging in to go back to the forums.

Also, I just clicked edit to add that notice, and I am editing the post from WP backend as well.  Is that intentional?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mag07
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your reply. Your forums seem to be alright now:) As for the Captcha problem, it’s not a plugin conflict. You mentioned it might have to do with server configuration – could you be a bit more specific? Or should I maybe just contact my host regarding the issue? Thanks:)

Ally
    Support Staff

mag07
    Participant

I have done so already as per my original post, had a few errors related to another plugin, which I sorted ad all seems fine now. No errors/warnings showing up. Puzzled :S Did contact my host about it, still waiting for a reply though.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by mag07.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy