Limit Form Submissions to one per email address

Home Forums Quform WordPress Limit Form Submissions to one per email address

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fzpassociates
    Participant

My client is using the form as a registration form, is there a way to limy registrations to one per email address or IP address?

Thanks,

Fred

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fzpassociates
    Participant

Thanks so much.

How do I add an email notification to each person who completes the form?

Thanks again.

Fred

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fzpassociates
    Participant

Thanks, I have another question. The form that I created only allows one reply per email address which is what my client wanted. However, if we did to adjust a form response, I cannot make any changes because of that. I deleted the Validator to allow my client to make edits to several of the entires.

Is there a way to have a Validator so that only one response comes per email address but we can still edit responses. For example, this form has many questions and sometimes the respondent realizes after it was sent that they made a mistake.

Thanks so much.

The url is https://onthetablephl.org/

Also, because some of the descriptions are so long, is there a way to shorten the description when they export the responses to an Excel Spreadsheet? See form at https://onthetablephl.org/register-to-host/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

fzpassociates
    Participant

Thanks for your help.

Fred

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy