Link To pop up box not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Link To pop up box not working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blumark
    Participant

Hello, I am running Qode Bridge theme in WP and having problems making the button links open my Quform pop up box. Please help – i have read your article and copied and posted the suggested code into the backend editor and adjusted it for my form id but it still doesn’t work.

Here is the code on the page I want to use my Quform on:
    [vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][portfolio_list type=”hover_text_no_space” columns=”6″ number=”-1″ category=”manager, senior-stylist, junior-stylist, apprentice” filter=”yes” lightbox=”no” order_by=”menu_order”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row” type=”grid” text_align=”center”][vc_column width=”1/1″][image_hover target=”_self” image=”15818″ hover_image=”15817″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”expandable” type=”grid” text_align=”center” more_button_label=”When Marty’s Away The Girl’s Do Play… ” less_button_label=”Close” button_position=”center” background_color=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” hover_color=”#00aacc”][vc_column width=”1/1″][image_hover target=”_self” image=”15820″ hover_image=”15819″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][action full_width=”yes” content_in_grid=”yes” type=”normal” show_button=”yes” background_color=”#00aacc” button_text=”BOOK NOW” button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_hover_text_color=”#00aacc” button_hover_background_color=”#ffffff” button_border_color=”#ffffff” id=”3” name=”Book“]Book Your Appointment With A Hair Expert Now![/action][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Here is the button shortcode that my theme uses:
    button_link

I am trying to make it so when users click BOOK NOW that Quform 3 pops up. Any help is much appreciated,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy