- April 15, 2017 at 12:30 pm #21109
I did this with colorbox and it works.
Now after sending first form message what should i use to call form reset.
It should remove the text of successful messsge sent incase if user sent a message or reset the form if information is filled before closing the colorbox.
What i need from you is code to reset form.
Rest i will figure out.
Thanks 🙂April 18, 2017 at 2:17 pm #21130April 18, 2017 at 2:26 pm #21131
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘resetForm’ of undefined
at <anonymous>:1:40April 18, 2017 at 4:29 pm #21134
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form9 hours, 27 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login2 days, 15 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form2 days, 18 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Quform v2 Set Default Value Dynamically for a Multiselect, Checkboxes2 days, 23 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V23 days ago
- Ally on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup3 days ago
- sdus on Column alignment V23 days, 3 hours ago
- reich90 on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup3 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V23 days, 6 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3334 hours, 16 minutes ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa9 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC1 day, 1 hour ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe1 day, 3 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz1 day, 6 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 day, 7 hours ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav44442 days, 21 hours ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil342 days, 18 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom3 days, 23 hours ago