- April 15, 2017 at 12:30 pm #21109
I did this with colorbox and it works.
Now after sending first form message what should i use to call form reset.
It should remove the text of successful messsge sent incase if user sent a message or reset the form if information is filled before closing the colorbox.
What i need from you is code to reset form.
Rest i will figure out.
Thanks 🙂April 18, 2017 at 2:17 pm #21130April 18, 2017 at 2:26 pm #21131
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘resetForm’ of undefined
at <anonymous>:1:40April 18, 2017 at 4:29 pm #21134
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- drewman1970 on How to Email Verify 2.01 day ago
- MoritzK on Trigger Validation befor uploading Files1 day, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Radio Buttons Image1 day, 4 hours ago
- Ally on Add to Calendar in notice email1 day, 4 hours ago
- Ally on Teams 12 hours of real time1 day, 4 hours ago
- Ally on How to Email Verify 2.01 day, 4 hours ago
- Ally on Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working1 day, 4 hours ago
- Ally on Multi step form back to top1 day, 7 hours ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top1 day, 7 hours ago
- mfalraii on Teams 12 hours of real time1 day, 17 hours ago
- Google Analytics Event by prvidojam17 hours, 44 minutes ago
- how disable some time interval from time field by dennis20 hours, 1 minute ago
- Fields are missing in Email message by cidcom1 day, 1 hour ago
- Modify Upload to make a new folder per Upload by MoritzK1 day, 3 hours ago
- Radio Buttons Image by bruellerwerbung1 day, 4 hours ago
- Add to Calendar in notice email by paulleaf1 day, 4 hours ago
- Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working by preyes249731 day, 4 hours ago
- How to Email Verify 2.0 by drewman19701 day ago
- Multi step form back to top by paulleaf1 day, 7 hours ago
- Need help with column structure form by transam2 days, 7 hours ago