Load More via ajax not working pop-up window.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Load More via ajax not working pop-up window.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MAXIS322718
    Participant

Hello. I have a portfolio page from a mesh of 50 elements, which first loads 10 items per page, and other elements are loaded using Load More via ajax. I code in the page grid portfolio is placed in the cycle
    echo do_shortcode('[iphorm_popup id=4 name="Акция" options="{overlayColor:\'#f3eddf\',padding: \'4px\',onStart: function(){$(\'#fancybox-outer\').css(\'background-color\', \'#e8e8e6\');$(\'#fancybox-content\').css(\'border\', \'4px solid #BD6E3B\');$(\'#fancybox-wrap, #fancybox-content\').css(\'width\', \'auto\')}, onComplete: function(){}}"]<span class="mpcth-read-more-my" href="#">Оставить заявку<i class="fa fa-angle-right"></i></span>[/iphorm_popup]')
    And no matter what I connect through but this do_shortcode or, as you have shown
    if (function_exists('iphorm_popup')) echo iphorm_popup(4, ' HTML ');
    The result is the same. Pop-up form works only for the first 10 mesh elements, and other elements that are loaded by pressing the Load More button
    pop-up form is not working. Please tell me how to fix this problem?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MAXIS322718
    Participant

To download Ajax used gallery portfolio theme Blaszok – Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme
    here is the link http://master-dom-nk.ru/repuk
    I hope you can help me.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MAXIS322718
    Participant

Not a lot has altered your code that was hiding the error message if it is pressed the send button without filling the fields and then open another form. It seems to work just don’t know if I did?

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('#mpcth_content_wrap').on('click', '.mpcth-post .mpcth-read-more-my', function () {
    var $post = $(this).closest('.mpcth-post'),
    imageSrc = $post.find('.mpcth-post-thumbnail img').attr('src'),
    title = $post.find('.mpcth-post-title-p').text().trim();

// Set the image
    $('.iphorm_1_4-element-wrap img').attr('src', imageSrc);

// Set the title
    $('.iphorm_1_3').val(title);

// Show the form
    $('.iphorm-fancybox-link-1').click();

$('div').remove('.iphorm-errors-list');

return false;
    });
    });
    </script>

And another question would it be possible to send this picture in e-mail?
    Thank You very much.
    You’re a miracle worker. You have the best support.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by MAXIS322718.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy