Load speed and email

Home Forums Quform WordPress Load speed and email

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    addinall
    Participant

Hiya,
    Just implemented Quform at this site.

http://www.crosscitydjs.com.au/?page_id=18

And the contact form takes forever to load! Am I doing something wrong here?

And for the life of me, I can’t get the email sent on Submit. Any chance of adding a little more detail to the fail error?

Cheers,
    Mark.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

addinall
    Participant

Thanks Ally. I got the mail working. Owners of the Holy Box were telling fibs about what PHP libraries were loaded, so all of that is fine.

PS. Thecolour design and general glariness on that site does not belong to me spititually now physically!!! I need to wear sunglasses to test it.

I figured the Ajax call would be my next move, however before I embarked on that trip I just thought I’d check with the experts! I have been coding for 32 years now and frankly getting sick of it, so I look for short cuts.

I mentioned to the owner that having several gazillion options would slow the thing down. I didn’t quite realise by how much.

Thanks again,
    Mark.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy