Logic condition don't work on mobile

Home Forums Quform WordPress Logic condition don't work on mobile

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cmax
    Participant

Hi,
    I have two problems on the form:

1- Logic condition does not work for mobile, in particular in the second step, all groups are displayed, only the group corresponding to the response of the first step should be displayed.

2- every time I edit the form, the “form position” parameter in the general settings> style changes automatically from “center” to “left”, every time.

This is the page where you can view the form:

Crea Divisa

I hope I was clear and receive reply soon.
    Thank you!

patdundee
    Participant

I have noticed a similar issue alos on mobile . Page to view on mobile is

logic is set depending on the type of contact you select. All the elements end up hidden behind a text bock. However if the form is static and no logic it displays ok
    P

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Thx I have placed that code in the functions page. I did a search in the whole site and the line to look for is not in my site.

P

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cmax
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    thanks for the reply.
    I tried the form on different browsers, now it seems to work, I did not understand what was the problem.

I await the update for the resolution of the other bug.

Regards,
    Lorenzo.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy