Mail Not Received From Forms

Home Forums Quform WordPress Mail Not Received From Forms

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    snurnberg
    Participant

When a form is submitted, everything acts right. The successful message pops up and all. But I’m not getting emails.

My log:

19-Nov-2014 23:43:48] PHP Notice: Undefined index: url_save in /home4/rfencorg/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/Webinar_Reg/allmenu.php on line 29
    [19-Nov-2014 23:43:48] PHP Notice: Undefined index: id_new in /home4/rfencorg/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/Webinar_Reg/allmenu.php on line 1063
    [19-Nov-2014 23:43:49] PHP Notice: register_uninstall_hook was called incorrectly. Only a static class method or function can be used in an uninstall hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home4/rfencorg/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3012

snurnberg
    Participant

Help please!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

snurnberg
    Participant

Hi – None of that stuff works. I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time so I did all that stuff before posting here.

snurnberg
    Participant

My little non-profit helps families that have children with disabilities and we rely on Quform quite a bit so I really need to get this problem fixed as soon as possible. Please help!

snurnberg
    Participant

Can I send WP admin credentials so you can login and check it out?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

snurnberg
    Participant

Problem seems to be resolved. I believe there was an issue with my web host, not with Quform. You have a great product!

Ally
    Support Staff

RonM
    Participant

I am having the SAME issue. Can you please tell me what I have to check with the web hosting?

snurnberg
    Participant

RonM – I communicated with my web host via Live Chat and told them of the problem. Then I asked if they could check on their side and tell me what was happening as soon as I sent a message through one of my forms. Meanwhile I still had them on Live Chat. My web host confirmed they saw my message was getting caught in their outbound filter.

Update: I just got back from vacation, and the issue my web host said they fixed, is back again. It appears they haven’t quite got everything working 100% yet, so I’ll be contacting them again soon. But my web host confirmed the problem was on their side. All messages sent through Quform are going into my database, but none are getting emailed. Luckily Quform stores the data otherwise I’d be totally in the dark.

Hope this helps you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy