mailchimp integration

Home Forums Quform WordPress mailchimp integration

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    maximdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I followed very carefully your guide to integrate a quform with my Mailchimp list, but unfortunately it won’t work.

Could you help me please?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

maximdesign
    Participant

Meanwhile I found this, BUT it is not the entry I submitted while debugging.

[05-Apr-2016 19:11:39 UTC] WordPress errore sul database Duplicate entry ‘0-5’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ per la query INSERT INTO wp_iphorm_form_entry_data (entry_id, element_id, value) VALUES (‘0’, ‘5’, ‘<small>Accetta la privacy. La tua email è al sicuro e non riceverai mai spam.</small>’) fatta da require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘wp_loaded’), call_user_func_array, iphorm_process_form_ajax, iphorm_process_form

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

maximdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I updated the plugin, but it seems that the mailchimp list isn’t updated yet with new entries.

Ally
    Support Staff

maximdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I’m attaching the error_log.

The wuform which is currently integrated with the list is at this url:
    http://www.brainonroad.com/report-10-regole/

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

maximdesign
    Participant

That was the issue.

Now the integratios works properly.

Thanks.

amariashin
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to integrate form with mailchimp, but with no result.
    I used this instruction https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/integration/mailchimp did all very carefully, but subscriber is not added to the mail list.

I put this line into functions.php

$api->listSubscribe($listId, $email, $mergeVars, $emailType, $doubleOptin, $updateExisting, $replaceInterests, $sendWelcome);
    if ($api->errorCode) {
    iphorm_error_log($api->errorCode, $api->errorMessage);

but folder /wp-content/logs/ has no debug.log file

Can you please advise me how to force it to work, thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

amariashin
    Participant

Dear Ally,

thank you for the reply.

I solved the problem.

Regards, a.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy