Make Groups Required

Home Forums Quform WordPress Make Groups Required

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KellyEff
    Participant

Hi there 🙂

So I’ve got two columns with times that can be selected in a group, I’ve already got Javascript that forces them to only be able to pick two options, either in one in each column or two in either column.

What the client needs is that the group is required to submit the form. If I make each column required then say the customer picks 2 times in the Mon – Friday column but doesn’t want any in the Saturday time column, they would be forced to pick a time in the empty Saturday column to submit… so that’s not a viable option.

Is there a way to make the group required instead of the individual columns?

Form can be tested here – http://www.genesispaving.co.za – Get a Quote

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

KellyEff
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so much! Adding it to Functions.php works perfectly! If I wanted to duplicate it for a second form on the same site would I just duplicate the function or add the Iphorm IDs to the current one e.g. getElement(‘iphorm_1_36, iphorm_3_36’);

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy