- February 11, 2017 at 3:02 am #20803
I’m looking to set up my client’s site as mainly a single page site with the main nav menu linking to content on the home page (i.e. the “contact” nav item links to the “contact form” section at the bottom of the home page).
Is that possible with the React theme, or does it need to be multi-page?
Cheers, B.February 15, 2017 at 8:46 pm #20812
Any update on this from the support team? Please advise.
If you require my purchase code, let me know.February 16, 2017 at 2:15 pm #20814
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- airweb7 on Pass custom link in message notification7 hours, 44 minutes ago
- motaso on Pass custom link in message notification12 hours ago
- Ally on Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications13 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Mime type error17 hours, 8 minutes ago
- sercofim on Set a hidden field value by a date19 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date1 day, 12 hours ago
- graines on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Ally on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Using QuForm inside Slider Revolution by email@example.com hours, 6 minutes ago
- Adding page url to notification mail by motaso12 hours, 9 minutes ago
- I want to send a message made by Quform in my personal mail. by jungsun20 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Changing Location of Success Message on Screen by bf20 hours, 49 minutes ago
- adding a front end look on text area by bolu1 day ago
- Send button Text error by publi1 day, 5 hours ago
- Checkbox Position by tonyrolfe1 day, 9 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn1 day, 15 hours ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre1 day, 14 hours ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold1 day, 12 hours ago