Move Lightbox

Home Forums Quform WordPress Move Lightbox

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cityscoop
    Participant

When you click the call to action FREE QUOTE button in the middle of the page the form pops up in the lightbox. As you can see the form is covered by other elements on the page. Cant the form be moved down on the page? Or maybe change the z index? Thank you!

https://specialtysignstudio.com/products/ada-signs/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cityscoop
    Participant

Thanks. I added it to the custom CSS box in the theme. I’m using Divi from elegant themes. It didn’t seem to fix it though. Can we move the form down?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cityscoop
    Participant

I cleared it. Still the same. Do you see the CSS on the page now?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Ally.
    cityscoop
    Participant

Hmm sorry not sure how to do that. Can you please give me a little more explanation of what to do? Sorry thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy