Moving Group form element elements unpredictable 2.0.1

Home Forums Quform WordPress Moving Group form element elements unpredictable 2.0.1

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DavidRomano
    Participant

Moving group elements is very unpredictable with dragged groups failing to correctly position. It is especially difficult to move a group out of a higherachal group structure.

DavidRomano
    Participant

I’ve tried to diagnose exactly what’s happening and it seems to be unconected with caching as caching on/off makes no difference.

The unpredictability may be some form of accumalating processing delay as the problem gets worse with time.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Ally.
    DavidRomano
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Browser was Firefox 57.0.1 [64-bit].

I tried with collapsed and un-collapsed groups – no difference.

What I did notice was that there seemed to be a time delay for Quform to collect the items to move. This seemed consistent with the moves working better if, after each move, I logged off and back on to the server. That made me think that the issue was Quform running out of memory (failing to garbage collect) rather thanwith the browser. I didn’t expect this because the memory variable for the server is set quite high.

D

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy