My emails don't send the content

Home Forums Quform WordPress My emails don't send the content

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    crushworx
    Participant

I am working on a site “optionsca.com” and the emails only have 3 fields, name, email, and a captcha, they are being sent to on address and BCC to many addresses, my client is telling me the emails are being sent with out anything in them. I have had this problem on and off, every time i think its fixed it breaks again. The problem for me is that this site will be irrelevant in about a week so fixing it will not help me now. My client is very upset and I don’t think he will be working with me again. I think this plugin has cost me more time and money than it is worth but I guess it might be something i did, please help!

Here is a sample page with a form which is no longer public.

http://optionsca.com/senator-alex-padilla/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

crushworx
    Participant

yes, I am using the custom content, I
    have set up an email to send to you and i have sent it to you:

here is the page

http://optionsca.com/test-2/

I also gave you a login to see if you can figure it out for me. thanks

*snip*
    I removed the login details – ThemeCatcher

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

crushworx
    Participant

Yes, I tested it too, the content is sent but the fields, name and email are not sent , can you tell me why?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy