Need an OR Operator to combine Conditional Logic

Home Forums Quform WordPress Need an OR Operator to combine Conditional Logic

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    susila
    Participant

Hi,

I have 2 dropdown menu elements – Product Category & Products.

When the user clicks the first option in Product Category, a list of available products appear in the second Products dropdown menu.
    When the user selects a product from the second Products dropdown menu, a list of all the technical parameters (ie. single line text inputs pertaining to the particular product) appears.

Some of the products share some/all of the technical parameters. So in order to display eg. weight input parameter, I want to be able to select option1 from Product Category AND (option1 OR option 2 from Product) as both option 1 and 2 from Product dropdown menu has the weight parameter .

Could someone please help me? Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

susila
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have tried to implement the above logic, however, the conditional logic for some of the single line text fields works but some has no effect. Maybe I am not grouping the elements correctly.

This is the logic I have got to implement.

1st level: 1 dropdown menu which contains 7 product categories.

2nd level : 7 different dropdown menus (one for each product category). Each dropdown menu contains about 15 different products.

3rd level : consists of 50 different single line text fields (to describe product properties).
    Note: several products (both within the same product category as well as different product categories) share some but not all of the same properties.

When user selects a product category at 1st level, the appropriate 2nd level dropdown menu (containing products under that category) must be displayed.

When user selects a particular product from the 2nd level dropdown menu, only the applicable single line text fields (properties for the individual product) must be displayed.

How do I implement this logic in Quform?

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy