- September 12, 2017 at 1:34 pm #21902
Just a quick question. Is there a template somewhere, where we can change the layout of the form that is emailed.
Currently values appear under the element name. I would like to have these values appear alongside each element name if possible.
September 12, 2017 at 4:18 pm #21912
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by patdundee.
Is there a template for the email format please?
PSeptember 12, 2017 at 8:45 pm #21917
AllySupport StaffSeptember 12, 2017 at 8:50 pm #21918
Thats cool no worries
Did you see the issue i have at the moment that i posted after that. All emails have stopped sending 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 40 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster20 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.020 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 15 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt33 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox20 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 15 minutes ago