Not receiving notification e-mails (followed the troubleshooting guide)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Not receiving notification e-mails (followed the troubleshooting guide)

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    acelogistics
    Participant

Hi

On our website we cannot get Quform to send the notification e-mail.
    The entry is saved to database, but e-mail is not sent.

Tried solutions in the troubleshooting section, no luck.
    When using WP Mail SMTP plugin: the test e-mail comes through, but Quform notification does not. I have tried to apply same SMTP settings directly in Quform both globally and specifically for one form, no result.
    Appreciate if you can look into this.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jdcarpenter2
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I sent the information you requested above last Saturday. It’s now Wednesday and I have not heard anything. The people I do the site for are getting uptight. Is there something else I should be doing or how does one get some help here?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jdcarpenter2
    Participant

Hi Ally – I just did that. Watch for an e-mail with a .edu return address.

In the last few days, I uninstalled and re-installed the plugin – did not work.
    I deleted and re-created the form – did not work.
    I even installed a backup of the entire website from a time I KNOW it was working. Did not work.

This is making me NUTS. Any assistance – or a straitjacket – would be greatly appreciated.

JD

jdcarpenter2
    Participant

Just checking in – it’s been 4 days. I sent the information you requested the way you said to send it. Any luck?

jdcarpenter2
    Participant

Still waiting to see if there is an answer to this… I have done everything you asked me to do.

Ally
    Support Staff

jdcarpenter2
    Participant

You. Are. The. Best.

Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy