Not Receiving Notification Email or Autoreply (Saw Troubleshooting Guide)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Not Receiving Notification Email or Autoreply (Saw Troubleshooting Guide)

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sara.swallow
    Participant

Hi there, my form has been working great for 3 years, and I have just discovered that I am not receiving the notification email, and the user is not receiving the autoreply email. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps, tried sending from various email addresses (on same domain, on different domain, gmail etc). I installed the WP Mail SMTP program and it successfully send an email (it said it sent but I did not receive).

Please help!
    Sara

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sara.swallow
    Participant

Hi Ally, thank you so much for getting back to me!

I have created a wordpress user for you, you can login with the following credentials:

[snip]

Please let me know if you need anything else from me to aid the testing.

Sara

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Ally.
    ergfinancial
    Participant

Hey Ally,

I’m experiencing the same issue. I just sent you an email with login info if you could take a look. Regards

sara.swallow
    Participant

Hi Ally, just wondering if you have had a chance to look at this. I just realized that it was foolish to post the credentials on this forum (I forgot that it was visible to others). So I will create another user for you and send you the credentials via email.

Sara

sara.swallow
    Participant

Hi again, are you able to look into this issue? I am willing to pay for support time if necessary. Please let me know, thank you!
    Sara

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

msshoffman
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I am having the same problem as Sara and others, I have emailed you login details.

Thank you,

Susan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy