- April 21, 2017 at 5:11 am #21152
Hi there, my form has been working great for 3 years, and I have just discovered that I am not receiving the notification email, and the user is not receiving the autoreply email. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps, tried sending from various email addresses (on same domain, on different domain, gmail etc). I installed the WP Mail SMTP program and it successfully send an email (it said it sent but I did not receive).
SaraApril 21, 2017 at 7:48 pm #21155
AllySupport StaffApril 21, 2017 at 10:46 pm #21157
Hi Ally, thank you so much for getting back to me!
I have created a wordpress user for you, you can login with the following credentials:
Please let me know if you need anything else from me to aid the testing.
April 22, 2017 at 2:53 am #21158
- This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Ally.
I’m experiencing the same issue. I just sent you an email with login info if you could take a look. RegardsApril 25, 2017 at 5:23 pm #21162
Hi Ally, just wondering if you have had a chance to look at this. I just realized that it was foolish to post the credentials on this forum (I forgot that it was visible to others). So I will create another user for you and send you the credentials via email.
SaraApril 28, 2017 at 6:23 am #21177
Hi again, are you able to look into this issue? I am willing to pay for support time if necessary. Please let me know, thank you!
SaraMay 1, 2017 at 7:20 pm #21193
AllySupport StaffMay 2, 2017 at 4:33 pm #21201
I am having the same problem as Sara and others, I have emailed you login details.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Where change page x of x ?19 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Ally on An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error)21 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on No style at all23 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't Send Email after Upgraded to Quform 2.0.123 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Ally on Step form23 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on Changing label colors & extending Submit to 100% not working.23 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Ally on Mailchimp Integration23 hours, 52 minutes ago
- travlanders on Load Different Forms on a Page Based on Querystring1 day, 3 hours ago
- travlanders on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 3 hours ago
- Allan on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 14 hours ago
- Day Of The Week + Click to popup by ammad2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Set Datepicker, checkboxes, Dropdown and multiple choice to disabled by jerkski13 hours, 55 minutes ago
- The selection menu is not displayed by kinglabnew15 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Can i use the same plugin in Multi-Site? by Shaghelhom22 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Changing the Progress Bar Text by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- Requiring X Amount of Optional Fields by MediaServices1 day, 16 hours ago
- CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error) by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 44 minutes ago
- Using $form->getValue('xxx') to uploadpath by pvuoti2 days, 12 hours ago
- No style at all by email@example.com hours, 15 minutes ago