Not receiving order confirmations to Admins

Home Forums Quform WordPress Not receiving order confirmations to Admins

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mbaker
    Participant

Hello,
    We are not getting the conformation emails when orders are being submitted through Quoforms. We have tried some of the trouble shooting suggestions but the emails will only send to the customer filling out the form and not email us on our end. We have tried to play with some of the suggestions on the forums but none of them have worked out for us. On occasion, one will slip through and we will receive the confirmation, but is never the same one each time. Is there a way to fix this issue?

The site is: http://www.alumaline.net/home

Thank you

mbaker
    Participant

Update!

I’m still not sure what was happening before, but the emails are now going through. It appears that the issue is occurring with one of my .net email accounts. One of my email accounts I am listing as a recipient when forms are submitted ends in .net. All forms are being emailed to the correct locations except the .net email. Do you know why it may be doing that? and is there a solution?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy