- August 9, 2018 at 9:30 am #26590
One for a bug fix.
Subject fieldvariable popup menu is MISSING the vertical scroller. So you cannot access or view the complete list of form variables.
Interestingly, if you activate the
message fieldvariable menu (which has a scroller).
AND scroll down the variable list and click away (exit menu);
THEN return to the subject one. You will now be looking at the variables you last saw in the message field at the time of your exit.
So this quirk helps you get over the issue of a missing scroller in the subject field in the short-term.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 9, 2018 at 9:10 pm #26603September 25, 2018 at 11:18 am #27054September 26, 2018 at 5:44 am #27062
Will see if still happening. Thanks for looking into it from your end.
KatOctober 10, 2018 at 11:56 pm #27147
It isn’t happening at the moment. So park it on the back-burner.
It now suggests a conflict and I need to watch for the conditions in which this happens.
I am aware a couple of plugins are using SELECT2 JS library (including yourself) and wonder if the menu that’s getting clipped is utilising Select2?
If so, I will watch out and see if I can give you any info; at least to help you for any future reports.October 12, 2018 at 5:04 pm #27172
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- darko on Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static?8 hours ago
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows3 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication3 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days, 15 hours ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr16 hours, 11 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr199117 hours, 28 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days, 16 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days, 15 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami5 days, 13 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 17 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 16 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 16 hours ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb3 days, 16 hours ago