Notification Subject Field > Variable menu > No scroller (variable list clipped)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Notification Subject Field > Variable menu > No scroller (variable list clipped)

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    katw
    Participant

Hi Ally,

One for a bug fix.

The Subject field variable popup menu is MISSING the vertical scroller. So you cannot access or view the complete list of form variables.

Interestingly, if you activate the message field variable menu (which has a scroller).

AND scroll down the variable list and click away (exit menu);

THEN return to the subject one. You will now be looking at the variables you last saw in the message field at the time of your exit.

So this quirk helps you get over the issue of a missing scroller in the subject field in the short-term.

Workflow attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

katw
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Will see if still happening. Thanks for looking into it from your end.

Kat

katw
    Participant

Hi Ally,

It isn’t happening at the moment. So park it on the back-burner.

It now suggests a conflict and I need to watch for the conditions in which this happens.

I am aware a couple of plugins are using SELECT2 JS library (including yourself) and wonder if the menu that’s getting clipped is utilising Select2?

If so, I will watch out and see if I can give you any info; at least to help you for any future reports.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy