Office 365 issue

Home Forums Quform PHP Office 365 issue

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ar10
    Participant

Hello,

I had the form sending messages successfully to Office 365 for some months. I have not changed anything in quform configs on the server, nor on Office 365 at the customer’s office location. Now, quform is no longer able to deliver mail.

I installed the smtp-check.php and it is returning the following information:

SMTP ERROR: Password command failed: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful

Password has not been changed.

What are the common causes of this issue? And where do I begin checking?

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ar10
    Participant

Yes. We resolved this morning. It appears IT changed pwd.

All is well now.

Thank you!

ar10
    Participant

We thought we had the issue resolved but do not. We are desperate for immediate assistance and more than happy to pay someone for debugging time to resolve this.

Using the smtp-test script – It will indicate the test message was delivered to Office365
    However, when we send from the website form the message is never received – although website indicates “sent successfully”

I have checked with host and all appropriate ports are open.
    I have checked with our IT person and he indicates the Office365 relay is correctly setup, etc.

Please let me know if you can provide further assistance to help me resolve.

Thank you!!!!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy